Viola Long Sleeve Dress
Organic Cotton NavyRegular price Afl450.00
Make 3 payments of Afl150.00. . No fees.
Our Viola dress in soft organic cotton dobby is the perfect spring into summer dress. Pair with trainers for a transeasonal look.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Blonde lifestyle model is 5'10", a UK 8/ EU 36/ US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Made from soft organic cotton
- V neckline Long sleeves with a deep lace cuff
- Lace waistband at the front and shirred at the back
- Frill detailing around neckline, bodice and tiers and hem
- Pin-tuck detailing on back bodice
- Lined to the bottom of the third tier
- Concealed side seam zip Midi length
100% Organic Cotton
Made in India
Cold Machine wash at 30°C
- Size XS: length 126cm, bust 89cm, waist 73cm, sleeve length 60cm
- Size S: length 127cm, bust 94cm, waist 78cm, sleeve length 61cm
- Size M: length 128cm, bust 99cm, waist 83m, sleeve length 62cm
- Size L: length 129cm, bust 104cm, waist 88cm, sleeve length 63cm
- Size XL: length 130cm, bust 112cm, waist 93cm, sleeve length 64cm
- Wash with similar colours
- Cold machine wash at 30°
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron on reverse
- Do not dry clean
Arrived by boat
WHY CHOOSE ORGANIC COTTON
- Organic Cotton is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air and water free from contaminants that cause harm.
- When you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil and farmer livelihoods.
- Organic cotton is hand-picked, which means that it retains it’s form, making it feel softer on your skin, and better looking (always important). Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher.