Whitney Corduroy Skirt
Organic Cotton SageRegular price Afl360.00 Sale price Afl145.00
Make 3 payments of Afl48.33. . No fees.
Introducing our Whitney skirt made from stretchy cotton corduroy. The skirt is a button-through A-line shape and features a waistband. Finished with front pockets and a deep hem.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Brunette studio model is 5'8", a UK 6/8 / EU 36/ US 4 and wearing a size S
- Sustainable cotton corduroy
- A-line shape
- Fully buttoned front
- Two front pockets
- Darts at the back for smooth shaping
- Below the knee length
97% responsible cotton and 3% spandex
Made in Turkey
Machine wash at 40°
Fits small - Please note, some of our customers suggest sizing up.
Size XS: waist 69cm, length 68cm
- Size S: waist 74cm, length 68cm
- Size M: waist 79cm, length 68cm
- Size L: waist 84cm, length 68cm
- Size XL: waist 89cm, length 68cm
- Machine wash at 40°
- Turn inside out
- Cool iron on reverse
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
Arrived by boat
Why choose Responsible Cotton
This cotton is responsibly sourced through suppliers and mills that are building partnerships within the cotton supply chain to improve the social, economic and environmental outcomes for farmers and their land.
- Whilst organic cotton is our preferred option, increased demand has currently impacted availability. As a ‘next best’ option, we are using responsibly-sourced cotton, which uses water more efficiently, to support our sustainability strategy.