START DATE: October 2022
LOCATION: Battersea, London
DURATION: Full time
Aspiga is Bcorp certified and winner of the Drapers Sustainable Independent Brand Award 2022, leading the way in sustainable and ethical values.
Established in 2006 we are a responsible fashion brand who continue to lead the way in sustainable and ethical fashion - putting people and our planet first. We partner with artisans and suppliers, primarily in Kenya and India, to create contemporary and stylish clothing collections for women and men using natural, organic and sustainable materials.
Aspiga is a multi-channel retailer with a successful online channel, wholesale including marketplaces and retail shops in UK and Barbados. We focus on selling ethically sourced and sustainable beachwear, clothing and accessories.
We are seeking a talented Ecommerce Assistant who has fantastic knowledge and a good understanding of Shopify, you will have a minimum of 1+ year’ experience, be a self-motivated individual who loves the digital retail world, with a strong eye for detail and commercial awareness. We will consider hybrid working for this role, at least 1 day working from home
JOB ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for updating stock and inventory across all platforms making it available/unavailable from the live site.
- Working closely with the E-commerce manager, Creative, Brand and Product teams to ensure website is up to date with key marketing messages
- Updating website navigation, banners, building landing pages and create promotions
- Work alongside Ecommerce manager when discussing web changes with developers to ensure appropriate user interface and experience optimisations are made
- Keeping up to date and constantly provide ideas to optimise user journey
- Visual merchandising each category of the website based on stock levels, best sellers and sticky sellers
- Ensuring once stock arrives in our warehouse, it is all pulled through correctly on shopify and featured in the right places on our live site.
- Pre season process including creating bulk uploads for new products and pre-planning collections, tags and working along the design and production team and formatting descriptions using basic HTML code and ensuring all products are SEO optimised.
- Reporting on sales performance on a weekly basis
- Ensure all new initiative/materials or collaboration are relevant and updated on our discover pages.
- Develop knowledge of the brand and products including best sellers, top volumes and reviewing products on the website
ASPIGA EXTRA BENEFITS:
- For each year you’re with us, you have an extra day’s holiday (up to 5 additional days)
- Early Finish Friday in the Summer based on Targets being met
- For your Birthday a free Aspiga gift worth up to £150
- Contributory pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Mental Health support with Charlie Waller
- Supporting our communities – Beach cleans & volunteer days
- Up to 50% discount for you to enjoy
- Develops good working relationships within the business and external agencies
- Maintain professional behaviour in the workplace
- A strong team player who is a true brand ambassador
- Be respectful of others
KEY ATTRIBUTES – we are looking for someone with the below skills and expertise:
- At least 1+ year’ experience within website maintenance and reporting from a similar background
- An interest in sustainability
- Experience with content, product & inventory management
- Experience with SEO & knowledge of non-technical SEO best practices
- Skills and knowledge of Shopify
- Strong copywriting and editing skills
- Experience with using the Google Analytics for project management and reporting
- Numerical and intermediate Excel skills
- Knowledge with CSS Media queries
- A proactive nature, confident with acute attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced & growing environment
Please send a copy or your CV and cover letter over to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We will not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, marital status, disability, age, sexual orientation or religion.