CREATIVE MARKETING ASSISTANT
Creative Marketing Assistant
Full time Monday – Friday 8.30 – 5.30
Immediate start Based in Battersea, London
THE POSITION: MARKETING ASSISTANT
Established in 2005 we are a responsible fashion brand who continue to lead the way in sustainable and ethical fashion - putting people and our planet first. We partner with artisans and suppliers, primarily in Kenya and India, to create contemporary and stylish clothing collections for women and men using natural, organic and sustainable materials.
At Aspiga, we believe remarkable talent, enthusiasm, and creative thinking add up to great work. We’re looking for a versatile new member of the Marketing and Ecommerce team; a good communicator, creative thinker with excellent writing and graphic design skills to assist the marketing and digital team.
You will create physical and live content for our social media platforms and help build our youtube account, know how to create marketing emails and assist with descriptions, lookbooks and print material when needed.
We are a small passionate team of 10, so it is a great place to get true hands-on experience and learn lots about fashion and the world of retail.
JOB ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist the marketing manager in writing copy, selecting images and product descriptions according to the seasonal guidelines.
- Stay updated on appropriate style guidelines and brand voice for consistency in messaging.
- Contributing to campaign, advertising concepts and messaging generation, and adapting this to the key territories.
- Assisting in generating and delivering editorial content stories to inspire and educate customers, from weekly trend packages to seasonal ranges and key launches.
- Working with the marketing manager and social media manager to define and deliver the brands overarching content strategy.
- Assist with Photography and basic photo editing for our wholesale and social media channels.
- Revise copy based on internal and client feedback/direction.
- Develop knowledge of the brand and products including best sellers, top volumes, reviewing products on the website and using all copy made available by the marketing team.
- Develop a knowledge of the Promotional Calendar, Marketing activity and Key Campaigns including Product launches.
- Support Brand events where necessary.
- Liaise with social media manager for required content creation.
- Maintaining and updating the Shopify webstore – uploading new products & updating stock.
- Updating the homepage and banners to keep the site looking fresh and engaging for customers.
- Supporting the customer service team and ensuring all queries are handled in a timely and appropriate manner, with a positive result for the customer.
- Develops good working relationships within the business
- Develops and leads the Brands Customer Service SLA’s
- Develop good relationships with external agencies
- Maintain professional behaviour in the workplace
- Be respectful of others
KEY ATTRIBUTES – we are looking for someone with…
- MUST have 12 months experience in a similar role ideally within Fashion marketing.
- Experience using Shopify.
- Knowledge of Photoshop & Microsoft Office.
- Be familiar with creating GIFs and video content.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to influence effectively within the business and put across views appropriately
- Photography experience
- Demonstrates ability to plan and implement business objectives
- Organised and the ability to work to deadlines
- A strong team player who is a true brand and business ambassador
- Resourceful, reactive and flexible; thrives on positive change
- Excellent adaptability and able to multitask.
- Proofreading experience and familiarity with standard style guides a plus.
- A keen and creative eye for detail and appreciation of great design
If you think this role would suit you then please contact sarah@aspiga with cv and covering letter. Interviews will be conducted virtually.