CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR
Aspiga are looking for a Customer Service Advisor to work in the E-commerce team based in Battersea, London.
Start Date: Mid February 2021
Closing Date: 29th January 2021
You will be responsible for:
- Managing and leading the customer service operations for Aspiga based in the HQ in Battersea ensuring all customer contacts are handled in a timely and appropriate manner, with a positive result for the customer.
- Managing and responding to the email correspondence within agreed SLA’s, delivering a service to exceed customer expectations.
- Ensuring any technical issues with an order are reported and followed up internally and with the customer including order amends, miss picks, oversells, delivery issues.
We're looking for someone with:
- 2-3 years of experience in retail customer service including online and social media.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Key skills in E-commerce and reporting systems – Shopify skills an advantage.
- Social media or content marketing experience a plus.
If you think this role would suit you then please contact sarah@aspiga with cv and covering letter. Interviews will be conducted virtually.