THE POSITION: MARKETING ASSISTANT
START DATE: February 2024
LOCATION: Battersea, London
DURATION: Full Time, 40 hours contract based in HQ
About Aspiga (www.aspiga.com)
Aspiga is Bcorp certified and winner of the Drapers Sustainable Independent Brand Award 2022, leading the way in sustainable and ethical values.
Established in 2006 we are a responsible fashion brand who continue to lead the way in sustainable and ethical fashion - putting people and our planet first. We partner with artisans and suppliers, primarily in Kenya and India, to create contemporary and stylish clothing collections for women and men using natural, organic and sustainable materials.
Aspiga is a multi-channel retailer with a successful online channel, wholesale including marketplaces and retail shops in UK and Barbados. We focus on selling ethically sourced and sustainable beachwear, clothing and accessories.
THE POSITION: MARKETING ASSISTANT
This is a new role and is an excellent opportunity to develop marketing skills delivering seasonal campaigns across digital, social and offline as well as assisting in ad hoc duties as required across the business. We are keen to find someone to support our social media campaigns and grow our audience through development of our Tik Tok platform.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support the wider Marketing team with key seasonal campaigns.
- Manage the Tik Top campaigns with support from the social media manager.
- Producing and featuring in weekly TikTok content
- Producing Monthly Influencer Coverage Reports and PR coverage reports
- Researching and posting to the Facebook Sustainability Group.
- Main point of contact for all PR & Influencer samples.
- Editing professional video footage from shoots for product page videos
- Support with Youtube shorts
- Coordinating Facebook & Instagram engagement
- Pinterest photo dumps
- Supporting with shoots - coordinating casting ahead of shoot, and supporting with packing, steaming and ad hoc errands on the shoot
- Updating the weekly Marketing calendar on Monday.com
- Supporting with the planning, set up and delivery of seasonal events and press days
ASPIGA EXTRA BENEFITS
- 30 days holiday inc Bank holidays
- For each year you’re with us, you have an extra day’s holiday (up to 3 additional days)
- For your Birthday a free Aspiga gift
- Contributory pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Mental Health support with Lifeworks
- Supporting our communities – Beach cleans & volunteer days
- Discounts on Aspiga products for you to enjoy
- Exclusive B Corp Brand discounts
KEY ATTRIBUTES – we are looking for someone with the below skills and expertise:
- Degree level with at least 1 year of Marketing/PR experience either as a placement position or post grad, Retail experience preferred.
- Organised with the ability to adapt to different disciplines and priorities.
- Process driven, with excellent organisation skills and ability to manage multiple work streams comprehensively to brief.
- Proactive and a self-starter
- Excellent attention to detail
- Personable: You enjoy working with a diverse set of teams and can manage strong relationships.
- Good IT skills including: Adobe Creative Suite, Canva, Premier Pro, CapCut
- Creative: look for new ways to spark digital customer interest and engagement
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Proficient in copywriting
- Strong understanding of digital content formats and the digital landscape
- Follows marketing trends with a strong focus on social eg.TikTok.
Aspiga is committed to building diverse and inclusive teams. We celebrate difference and encourage everyone to join us and be themselves at work.
Closing date: 9th February 2024. We’ll be interviewing as we go along, so we’d encourage you to submit your application at the earliest opportunity, as the role may close earlier than advertised.
Please send a copy of your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org