One Hundred Percent Crew Neck Jumper
Merino Wool Navy/CreamRegular price £150.00
Make 3 payments of £50.00. . No fees.
Aspiga Size Guide
Simply use our general size and measurement guide to find the perfect fit. Please ensure to refer to the individual garment measurements and fit recommendations on the product page. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 02076275166 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. See below our women's size guide, men's size guide and footwear size guide.
The finest 100% merino wool yarn gives this jumper a wonderfully soft cashmere feel. With a relaxed fit, ribbed cuffs and hem, the Cali is your new cosy winter go-to with its statement logo in a fun chain stitch.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Lifestyle model is 5'10.5", a UK 8/10/ EU 36/38/ US 4/6 and wearing a size S
- Studio model is 5'9", a UK 8/ EU 36/ US 4 and wearing a size S
- 100% merino wool
- Cashmere feel
- Long sleeves
- Relaxed fit
- Statement slogan stitch detail
- Crew neck
Ribbed hem and cuffs
Ethically Made in China
Cold Machine wash at 30°C
- Size XS: Length 60cm, bust 98m, sleeve length 56.7cm
- Size S: Length 61cm, bust 103m, sleeve length 58cm
- Size M: Length 62cm, bust 108m, sleeve length 59.3cm
- Size L: Length 63cm, bust 113m, sleeve length 60.6cm
- Size XL: Length 64cm, bust 118m, sleeve length 61.9cm
- Wash with similar colours
- Cold machine wash at 30°
- Do not ring
- Do not bleach
- Dry flat
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron on reverse
- Do not dry clean
Why Choose Merino Wool?
Wool is a natural fibre produced by sheep who consume the organic carbon stored in plants and convert it into wool. At the end of its useful life, wool quickly decomposes in the soil, releasing valuable nutrients into the ground. By wearing wool you can enjoy its many performance benefits: great thermal properties; breathable for maximum natural comfort; and keep warm without overheating. Our merino wool is certified Pure New Wool, meaning that this wool has been used for the first time and is not blended with any other fibres. Our merino wool meets OEKO-TEX® standards, driven by sustainable practices and transparency, which enables responsible decisions and protecting natural resources.
ETHICALLY MADE IN CHINA
- Supply Chain - Our suppliers offer transparency and visibility of the supply chain - from the fabrics sourced to production, every part of the process is carefully monitored and in line with our sustainability objectives.
- Health & Safety - Our suppliers are dedicated to ensuring the best practice in terms of health and safety and employee welfare. All workers receive a fair living wage.
- Environmental & Ethical Practices - Our suppliers are chosen for their strong ethical policies and environmental standards. They are located far from regions of conflict and have no affiliation with their operations and practices.