Abby Wide Leg Trouser
Organic Cotton MagentaRegular price £60.00 Sale price £40.00
Make 3 payments of £13.33. . No fees.
Introducing our Abby Wide Leg Trousers in a soft sustainable 100% GOTS certified Organic Cotton. Featuring a half elasticated waistband, front pockets on either side and optional removable belt. Finished in a breezy wide leg design.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Lifestyle model is 5'10", a UK 10, wearing a size S
- Studio model is 5'7", a UK 6, wearing a size XS
- Half elasticated waist
- Side pockets
- Removable belt
- Wide leg
Made in India
Machine wash at 30°
- Size XS: Waist 68 - 78cm, Hip 110cm, Length 79.5cm
- Size S: Waist 73 - 83cm, Hip 115cm, Length 80cm
- Size M: Waist 78- 88cm, Hip 120cm, Length 80.5cm
- Size L: Waist 83-93cm, Hip 125cm, Length 81cm
- Machine wash at 30°
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Warm iron
Arrived by boat
Why choose Organic Cotton
- Our garments are 100% GOTS Approved (Global Organic Textile Standard Certified). Organic cotton uses 88% less water and 62% less energy than regular cotton and is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air, and water free from contaminants that cause harm to the environment.
- Fair Price for Sustainability: when you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil and farmer livelihoods.
- Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical-free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher.