Introducing Nimo with Love, we are excited to be the exclusive stockist of Nimo in the UK! Featuring beautiful embroidery every piece is handmade in India with full attention to detail. The Achat dress has a beautiful romantic silhouette, featuring all-over embroidered circles.
- All over purple circular embroidery
- Scalloped embroidery on the neckline
- Looks great with our Kenyan Sandals and a basket bag or wear over swimwear for a glamorous poolside look.
- Alternatively, add a beaded clutch and some espadrilles to dress up for the evening.
- Can be worn with a vest top underneath and with the buttons undone
- With white cotton, we recommend wearing nude or white underwear
- Our model is 5'9" and is wearing a size S
- Round neck with semi button-up front
- 3/4 length sleeves
- Elasticated waistline
- Slightly flared skirt
View our full how-to-measure-yourself guide here.
- Size XS: Bust 90cm, Waist 66cm
- Size S: Bust 96cm, Waist 70cm
- Size M: Bust 102cm, Waist 74cm
- Made from 100% Cotton
- Hand wash only
Please Note: Our warehouse only sends goods out Monday-Friday, so orders placed after 1pm on Friday afternoon and on Saturday and Sunday will be despatched Monday.
UNITED KINGDOM DELIVERY OPTIONS:
UK Royal Mail Standard Delivery (£4.99) (arrives 2-4 working days)
UK Express Delivery (£9.99) (place order before 1pm Monday - Thursday to receive next working day)
All our orders have a tracking number which will be emailed to you when the order is despatched.
To place an international order, please ensure you select the relevant flag for your delivery address. This is featured on the top right hand side of our website.
If, for whatever reason, you're not tripping over yourself to get down to the beach with your new purchase(s), we are more than happy to offer you a full refund on all goods returned to us in resalable condition within 14 days of purchase. Therefore, please try your sandals on a carpeted surface until you are sure that they are destined for your wardrobe.
Regrettably, we do not offer free returns. Consequently any delivery and postage charges are non-refundable unless your order is incorrect or faulty. Please get in touch if this is the case. For your peace of mind please make sure you ask for a stamped ‘Certificate of Posting’ to keep as a receipt, as we cannot take responsibility for items that for whatever reason fail to reach Aspiga HQ.
Please send back to:
Aspiga C/O Torque
Wortley Moor Road