Alexandra Long Shorts
Euroflax Linen Linen NavyRegular price £70.00
Make 3 payments of £23.33. . No fees.
Relax in our best-selling Alexandra Long Shorts, made from 100% Premium European Flax Certified Linen. Sustainably sourced and produced, this premium linen is really soft to the touch and breathable.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Made from European Flax Certified Linen
- Structured fit
- Belt loops
- Two side pockets
- Longer length
Made in India
Machine wash at 30°C
- Size XS: Leg Length 21cm, Waist 72cm, Top Hip 88cm, Low Hip 99cm
- Size S: Leg Length: 21cm, Waist 77cm, Top Hip 93cm, Low Hip 104cm
- Size M: Leg Length 21cm, Waist 82cm, Top Hip 98cm, Low hip 109cm
- Size L: Leg Length 21cm, Waist 87cm, Top Hip 103cm, Low Hip 114cm
Size XL: Leg Length 21cm, Waist 92cm, Top Hip 108cm, Low Hip 119cm
- Machine wash at 30°
- Dry flat
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean
Warm iron on reverse
Arrived by boat
Why choose Linen
- We love Linen because it's derived from the flax plant, the second most highly productive fibre crop after hemp. It grows very successfully with limited use of herbicides, pesticides, or other chemicals
- The process of turning the flax into linen is also simple and chemical-free
- The EUROPEAN FLAX® certification, which certifies traceability at every step of processing from flax seed to the finished product
- The EUROPEAN FLAX® Charter, signed by all the Flax producers, guarantees local farming that respects the environment and commits to zero irrigation, zero GMO, and zero waste.
- Fibre extraction (scutching) is 100% mechanical meaning zero chemicals are used in the process
- All work is done in compliance with the International Labour Organisation (ILO). The ILO is devoted to promoting social justice and internationally recognised human and labour rights, pursuing its founding mission that social justice is essential to universal and lasting peace.