LENZING ™ LENZING™ Burgundy/CreamRegular price £70.00 Sale price £45.00
Make 3 payments of £15.00. . No fees.
Meet Alianne, the statement sustainable blouse of the season made out of LENZING™ Viscose. Features a collarless round neck, a concealed half button-down front and full-length sleeves with two pearlescent buttons at the cuff. Finished with shirred detailing at the shoulders and a slightly longer hem at the back.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Studio model 1 is 5'9", a UK 8, wearing a size XS
- Studio model 2 is 5'8", a UK 8, wearing a size XS
- Lightweight, soft crepe fabric
- Shirred detailing on shoulder panel
- Full-length sleeves with wide cuffs and two pearlescent buttons
- Slightly longer at the back
Made in India
Machine wash cold
Size XS: Bust 95cm, Length 70cm
- Size S: Bust 100cm, Length 71cm
- Size M: Bust 105cm, Length 72cm
- Size L: Bust 110cm, Length 73cm
- Size XL: Bust 115cm, Length 74cm
- Machine Wash Cold
- Flat Dry
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Warm Iron
Arrived by boat
Why choose LENZING™
LENZING™ Viscose is extremely soft, breathable and flows nicely.
- It's manufactured in a sustainable way from beginning to end; from procuring pulp in sustainably forested woods, to responsibly handling water and minimising the use of fossil energy sources.
- Derived from nature, LENZING™ viscose has been certified as compostable and biodegradable under industrial, home, soil and marine conditions, thus they can fully revert back to nature.
- Compared to conventional viscose production, the production of LENZING™ viscose causes 50% fewer emissions and takes up half as much energy and water. In addition, its pulp bleaching process is 100% chlorine-free.