Organic Cotton Japanese Flower Blue/PinkRegular price £160.00
Make 3 payments of £53.33. . No fees.
Aspiga Size Guide
Simply use our general size and measurement guide to find the perfect fit. Please ensure to refer to the individual garment measurements and fit recommendations on the product page. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 02076275166 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. See below our women's size guide, men's size guide and footwear size guide.
Block printed by hand in Jaipur, this fresh lightweight organic cotton block print dress flatters all shapes with its V neck and elbow length sleeves. In pretty summer colours, the Alisha dress will become your summer go to cotton dress. All of our block-printed garments use azo free, water-based dyes which are safe to wear and kind to the planet.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Blonde lifestyle model is 5'9", a UK 10 / EU 38 / US 6 and wearing a size S
- Block printed by hand in Jaipur
- Organic cotton
- V neckline at front and back
- Shirred bodice
- Flared elbow length sleeves
- Midi length
Made in India
Cold Machine wash at 30°C
- Size XS: bust 84cm, waist 74cm, length 129cm
- Size S: bust 89cm, waist 79cm, length 130cm
- Size M: bust 94cm, waist 84cm, length 131cm
- Size L: bust 99cm, waist 89cm, length 132cm
- Size XL: bust 104cm, waist 94cm, length 133cm
Size XXL: bust 109cm, waist 99cm, length 134cm
- Cold Machine wash at 30°
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron on reverse
Arrived by boat
- Organic Cotton is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air and water free from contaminants that cause harm. When you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil and farmer livelihoods. Organic cotton is hand-picked, which means that it retains it’s form, making it feel softer on your skin, and better looking (always important). Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher.