- Studio model is 5'8", a UK 8, wearing a size XS
Made from 100% Merino Wool
- Multicolour Fair Isle pattern
- Contrasting rib neck, cuffs and hem trim.
- Extra-long cuffs to keep your hands warm
- Made in the EU
- Designed in Scotland
- Relaxed fit
- Cool Hand-Wash
- Do not wring or twist
- Do not bleach
- Do not Tumble dry
- Cool iron
- Dry Clean if preferred
Why choose Wool
- Eribe is a slow-fashion brand, who are mindful of the quality of their garments. Their knitwear is made to last by producing wool responsibly, which safeguards the environment.
- Wool is a natural fibre produced by sheep who consume the organic carbon stored in plants and convert it to wool. At the end of its useful life, wool quickly decomposes in soil, releasing valuable nutrients into the ground.
- By wearing wool you can enjoy its many performance benefits: great thermal properties; breathable for maximum natural comfort; and keep warm without overheating.
We do try to provide as much information to answer all your questions on our FAQs, but sometimes we know that you may not be able to find what you are looking for.
We are open Monday-Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm and are always happy to help in any way we can. Please call us on 0207 627 5166 or email us at email@example.com