Alpine Merino Wool Short Sweater
Merino Wool EmeraldRegular price £139.00
Make 3 payments of £46.33. . No fees.
Our timeless Alpine Merino Wool Short sweater by Eribe will become a wardrobe favourite, worn season after season. Made in a soft, sustainable merino and angora blend, the relaxed shape and ribbed, round neckline, cuffs, and hem will keep you cosy and comfortable through the winter months.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Model is 5'8", a UK 8, wearing a size XS
- Sustainable soft 100% Merino Wool
- Multicolour Fairisle design
- Contrasting rib on neck, cuffs, and hem
- Extra-long cuffs to keep your hands warm
- Relaxed fit
- The dusk colour way is exclusive to Aspiga
Made in Scotland
Cold hand wash
- Size XS: Bust 87cm, length 57cm
- Size S: Bust 92cm, length 58cm
- Size M: Bust 97cm, length 59cm
- Size L: Bust 102cm, length 60cm
- Size XL: Bust 107cm, length 60cm
- Cool Hand-Wash
- Do not wring or twist
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool iron
- Dry clean if preferred
Arrived by boat
Why choose Wool
- Eribe is a Scottish-based heritage brand, who works sustainably to produce high-quality designs. Their knitwear is made to last by producing wool responsibly, which safeguards the environment.
- Wool is a natural fibre produced by sheep who consume the organic carbon stored in plants and convert it to wool. At the end of its useful life, wool quickly decomposes in the soil, releasing valuable nutrients into the ground.
- By wearing wool you can enjoy its many performance benefits: great thermal properties; breathable for maximum natural comfort; and keep warm without overheating.