- Blonde Studio model is 5'9", a UK 8 / EU 36/ US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Brunette lifestyle model is 5'9", a UK 8 / EU 36 / US 4 wearing a size XS
- Made from viscose satin
- Functioning fly waistband
- Front pockets
- Wide leg design
- 30" inside leg
Due to the delicate nature of this fabric, please handle with care to avoid snagging.
- Size XXS: Inside Leg 81.5cm, Waist 67cm, Top Hip 86.5cm, Low Hip 94.5cm, Thigh 65cm.
- Size XS: Inside Leg 81.5cm, Waist 69cm, Top Hip 89cm, Low Hip 97cm, Thigh 65.5cm.
- Size S: Inside Leg 81.5cm, Waist 74cm, Top Hip 94cm, Low Hip 102cm, Thigh 68cm.
- Size M: Inside Leg 81.5cm, Waist 83.6cm, Top Hip 99cm, Low hip 107cm, Thigh 70.5cm.
- Size L: Inside leg 81.5cm, Waist 88.6cm, Top Hip 104cm, Low hip 112cm, Thigh 73cm.
- Size XL: Inside Leg, Waist 93.6cm, Top Hip 109cm, Low Hip 117cm, Thigh 75.5cm.
- Wash inside out in a delicates bag
- Wash with similar colours
- Cold machine wash at 30°
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry flat Reshape whilst damp
- Cool iron on reverse whilst damp
WHY CHOOSE VISCOSE?
- We love viscose not only because it’s soft and flows nicely, but it’s also a natural fully biodegradable fabric, that originates from tree pulp.
ETHICALLY MADE IN CHINA
- Technical Abilities - Our suppliers are world leaders in crafting beautiful occasion wear, using sustainable materials and fitted to perfection. According to Common Objective 50% of the world's viscose consumption is sourced from endangered forests, sourcing certified fabrics such as EcoVero™ viscose ensures we are protecting these vulnerable areas.
- Supply Chain - Our suppliers offer transparency and visibility of the supply chain - from the fabrics sourced to production, every part of the process is carefully monitored and in line with our sustainability objectives.
- Health & Safety - Our suppliers are dedicated to ensuring the best practice in terms of health and safety and employee welfare. All workers receive a fair living wage.
- Environmental & Ethical Practices - Our suppliers are chosen for their strong ethical policies and environmental standards. They are located far from regions of conflict and have no affiliation with their operations and practices.
We do try to provide as much information to answer all your questions on our FAQs, but sometimes we know that you may not be able to find what you are looking for.
We are open Monday-Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm and are always happy to help in any way we can. Please call us on 0207 627 5166 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org