Annie V Neck Satin Dress
Viscose Paisley PinkRegular price £290.00
Make 3 payments of £96.66. . No fees.
Aspiga Size Guide
Simply use our general size and measurement guide to find the perfect fit. Please ensure to refer to the individual garment measurements and fit recommendations on the product page. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 02076275166 or email us at email@example.com. See below our women's size guide, men's size guide and footwear size guide.
Luxurious elegance defines our Annie Dress which is crafted from a beautiful, sustainable hammered viscose satin. This mid-weight fabric offers a tactile drape and texture. The stunning paisley print combines pinks and greens with creams for a beautiful fresh summer look. A flattering shape for all sizes and a great dress for spring and summer events.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Blonde studio model is 5'9", a UK 8 / EU 36 / US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Brunette lifestyle model is 5'9", a UK 8 / EU 36 / US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Made from luxurious hammered satin viscose
- Maxi length
- Deep V neckline
- Half elasticated waist
- Full-flowing skirt with single-tiered hem
- Blouson sleeves with elasticated cuffs
- Optional soft tie belt
Ethically Made in China
Cold Machine wash at 30°C
Due to the delicate nature of this fabric, please handle with care to avoid snagging.
- Size XS: Length 136.5cm, Waist 61cm, Bust 87cm, Sleeve Length 53cm
- Size S: Length 137.5cm, Waist 66cm, Bust 92cm, Sleeve Length 54cm
- Size M: Length 138.5cm, Waist 71cm, Bust 97cm, Sleeve Length 55cm
- Size L: Length 139.5cm, Waist 76cm, Bust 102cm, Sleeve Length 56cm
- Size XL: Length 140.5cm, Waist 81cm, Bust 107cm, Sleeve Length 57cm
- Wash inside out in a delicates bag
- Wash with similar colours
- Cold machine wash at 30°
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry flat
- Reshape whilst damp
- Can be dry cleaned
Arrived by boat
Why choose Viscose?
- We love viscose not only because it's soft and flows nicely, but it's also a natural, fully biodegradable fabric, that originates from tree pulp
ETHICALLY MADE IN CHINA
- Technical Abilities - Our suppliers are world leaders in crafting beautiful occasion wear, using sustainable materials and fitted to perfection. According to Common Objective 50% of the world's viscose consumption is sourced from endangered forests, sourcing certified fabrics such as EcoVero™ viscose ensures we are protecting these vulnerable areas.
- Supply Chain - Our suppliers offer transparency and visibility of the supply chain - from the fabrics sourced to production, every part of the process is carefully monitored and in line with our sustainability objectives.
- Health & Safety - Our suppliers are dedicated to ensuring the best practice in terms of health and safety and employee welfare. All workers receive a fair living wage.
- Environmental & Ethical Practices - Our suppliers are chosen for their strong ethical policies and environmental standards. They are located far from regions of conflict and have no affiliation with their operations and practices.