Aspiga Africa Kwa Dress
Cotton Khaki/PinkRegular price £140.00
Make 3 payments of £46.66. . No fees.
Introducing our Aspiga Africa Kwa Dress, using traditional Kitenge fabrics, made from sustainable and climate-conscious cotton grown in Kenya. Featuring a puff wide sleeve and short skirt with a tier, the dress is finished with side seam pockets.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Lifestyle model is 5'8", a UK 8, wearing a size XS
- Traditional Kitenga fabrics
- Made from sustainable and climate-conscious cotton grown in Kenya
- Wide puff sleeve, with cuff and button fastening
- Short Skirt with tier
- Side seam pockets
Made in Kenya
Machine wash at 30°C
- Size XS: Bust 90cm, empire waist 84cm, length 92.8cm
- Size S: Bust 95cm, empire waist 89cm, length 93.8cm
- Size M: Bust 100cm, empire waist 94cm, length 94.8cm
- Size L: Bust 105cm, empire waist 99cm, length 95.8cm
- Size XL: Bust 110cm, empire waist 1034m, length 96.8cm
- 30° Machine wash
Why choose cotton?
- The collection is made from sustainable and climate-conscious cotton grown in Kenya, from a specially developed seed that requires less water and chemical consumption
- Aspiga has partnered with SOKO KENYA, an ethical clothing manufacturer that is committed to sustainability, and community empowerment
SOKO KENYA employs local workers, paying them a living wage, as well as upskilling them with finance and entrepreneurial skills. SOKO KENYA'S charity runs a local stitching academy and donates washable sanitary pads to school girls.