PRE-ORDER - Aspiga Africa Kwa Dress
Cotton Khaki/PinkRegular price £140.00
Make 3 payments of £46.66. . No fees.
Introducing our Aspiga Africa Kwa Dress, using traditional Kitenge fabrics, made from sustainable and climate-conscious cotton grown in Kenya. Featuring a puff wide sleeve and short skirt with a tier, the dress is finished with side seam pockets.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Traditional Kitenga fabrics
- Made from sustainable and climate-conscious cotton grown in Kenya
- Wide puff sleeve, with cuff and button fastening
- Short Skirt with tier
- Side seam pockets
Made in Kenya
Machine wash at 30°C
- 30° Machine wash
Arrived by boat
Why choose COTTON
- The collection is made from sustainable and climate-conscious cotton grown in Kenya, from a specially developed seed that requires less water and chemical consumption
- Aspiga has partnered with SOKO Kenya, an ethical clothing manufacturer that is committed to sustainability, and community empowerment
SOKO Kenya employs local workers, paying them a living wage, as well as upskilling them with finance and entrepreneurial skills. * SOKO Kenya’s charity runs a local stitching academy and donates washable sanitary pads to school girls.