Linen NavyRegular price £200.00
Make 3 payments of £66.66. . No fees.
Our Aubrie Dress is made from all-over embroidered linen. Details include a high round neck with a frill, additional frills around the front yolk and tier seams, with a detachable tie belt.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Brunette lifestyle model is 5'8", a UK 8 / EU 36/ US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Brunette studio model is 5'8", a UK 8 / EU 36/ US 4 wearing a size XS
- Embroidered Linen
- Ricrac detailing around frills and seams
- Frill around yolk
- Standing frill around the neckline
- Matching self-belt
- Full-length sleeves
- Shirred cuff with a deep frill
- Gathered tiers
- Midi length
- 100% Linen - EUROPEAN FLAX®
Made in India
Cold wash at 30°C
- Size XXS: bust 79cm, waist 69cm, length 128cm
- Size XS: bust 84cm, waist 74cm, length 129cm
- Size S: bust 89cm, waist 79cm, length 130cm
- Size M: bust 94cm, waist 84cm, length 131cm
- Size L: bust 99cm, waist 89cm, length 132cm
- Size XL: bust 104cm, waist 94cm, length 133cm
Size XXL: bust 109cm, waist 99cm, length 134cm
- Cold machine wash at 30°
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Warm iron
- Do not dry clean
Why choose Linen
- We love Linen because it's derived from the flax plant, the second most highly productive fibre crop after hemp. It grows very successfully with limited use of herbicides, pesticides, or other chemicals.
- The process of turning the flax into linen is also simple and chemical-free. The EUROPEAN FLAX® certification, which certifies traceability at every step of processing from flax seed to the finished product.
- The EUROPEAN FLAX® Charter, signed by all the Flax producers, guarantees local farming that respects the environment and commits to zero irrigation, zero GMO, and zero waste.
- Fibre extraction (scutching) is 100% mechanical meaning zero chemicals are used in the process.
- All work is done in compliance with the International Labour Organisation (ILO). The ILO is devoted to promoting social justice and internationally recognised human and labour rights, pursuing its founding mission that social justice is essential to universal and lasting peace.