Leather and glass beads Pink/WhiteRegular price £100.00
Make 3 payments of £33.33. . No fees.
Aspiga Size Guide
Simply use our general size and measurement guide to find the perfect fit. Please ensure to refer to the individual garment measurements and fit recommendations on the product page. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 02076275166 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. See below our women's size guide, men's size guide and footwear size guide.
This geo beaded crossbody bag is a vibrant statement accessory that adds something extra to any outfit. It is hand-beaded on 100% jute with colourful glass beads. Made up of tones of pink, white, and vibrant orange creating a beautiful intricate design.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Hand beaded with glass beads on 100% jute (not plastic beads to minimise the impact on the environment)
- 100% cotton lining
- Magnetic closure
- Gold plated chain strap
- Bead embroidery is on 100% jute
Sustainable Glass Beads
Made in India
Dust off with a dry cloth
- Bag Height: 17cm
- Bag Width at top of bag: 16cm
- Bag Width at bottom of bag:19cm
- Bag Depth at top: 5cm
- Bag Depth at the bottom: 10.5cm
- Beaded handle height: 11cm
- Chain strap Length: 102cm
- Measurements may vary slightly as each piece is made by hand.
- One Size
- Do not wash
- Dust off with a soft, dry cloth.
- For stains/marks blot with a leather cleaning formula followed by a leather softening agent.
- Due to the handmade nature of this item we recommend wiping the leather with a dry cloth before wear.
Why Choose Our Glass Beads?
- Our glass beads are fully recyclable and are coloured using natural dyes. Glass beads are a particularly good alternative to plastic beads because when it breaks down, it remains safe and stable and releases no harmful chemicals into the surrounding environment.
- Glass also takes far less energy to produce and has a long life span.
- All of our beaded bags are made from natural cotton or jute fabrics.