Becks Block Print Skirt
Organic Cotton Japanese Flower Apple GreenRegular price £115.00
Make 3 payments of £38.33. . No fees.
Aspiga Size Guide
Simply use our general size and measurement guide to find the perfect fit. Please ensure to refer to the individual garment measurements and fit recommendations on the product page. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 02076275166 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. See below our women's size guide, men's size guide and footwear size guide.
Our best-selling Bea Skirt is made from soft organic cotton in beautiful prints. With a softly elasticated waistband, and two tiers with contrasting frills giving a boho feel. By popular demand, we now offer two lengths; our existing regular length is recommended for people over 5ft 6 and the Petite length is for ladies who are 5ft 5 or shorter. The fit of the dress is unchanged and is not a Petite fit. It's the same as the regular fit but just 7.5cm shorter.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Brunette lifestyle model is 5'9", a UK 6 / EU 34 / US 2 and wearing a size XS
- Brunette studio model is 5'8", a UK 6/8 / EU 36/ US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Block printed by hand
- Made from 100% GOTS certified Organic Cotton
- Elasticated waistband
- Lined to the second tier
- Soft gathers at seams
- Floaty silhouette
- Concealed side pockets
- Midaxi length
100% Organic Cotton
Made in India
Cold Machine wash at 30°C
- Size XXS: Length 95cm, Waist 62.5cm.
- Size XS: Length 95cm, Waist 65cm.
- Size S: Length 95cm, Waist 70cm.
- Size M: Length 95cm, Waist 75cm.
- Size L: Length 95cm, Waist 80cm.
- Size XL: Length 95cm Waist 85cm.
- Size XXL: Length 95cm, Waist 90cm.
- Size XXS: Length 87.5cm, Waist 62.5cm.
- Size XS: Length 87.5cm, Waist 65cm.
- Size S: Length 87.5cm, Waist 70cm.
- Size M: Length 87.5cm, Waist 75cm.
- Size L: Length 87.5cm, Waist 80cm.
- Size XL: Length 87.5cm, Waist 85cm.
- Size XXL: Length 87.5cm, Waist 90cm.
- Cold Machine wash at 30°
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron on reverse
Arrived by boat
- Organic Cotton is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air and water free from contaminants that cause harm. When you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil and farmer livelihoods. Organic cotton is hand-picked, which means that it retains it’s form, making it feel softer on your skin, and better looking (always important). Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher.