We will be receiving more stock of this item this week, select 'Notify Me When Available' to be the first to know when they are back in stock.
Keep the cold away with our super soft Merino Wool Neck Warmer. Great for outdoor exercise and activities, alternatively for day to day wear style over a matching round neck jumper to achieve a polo neck look. They can also be pulled up and used as a face covering, if you are popping into a shop quickly, when out and about.
- Made from ethically sourced 100% Merino wool from Australia
- Completely Seamless neck warmer to eliminate abrasion and potential weaknesses
- Merino wool aids temperature regulation and wicks away sweat keeping you comfortable
- Extra Long length for styling versatility
- Narrow fit, so sits close to your neck, to ensure no chill gets in.
- Made in the UK
- Merino Wool is a natural fibre produced by sheep who consume the organic carbon stored in plants and convert it into wool. At the end of its useful life, wool quickly decomposes in the soil, releasing valuable nutrients into the ground.
- By wearing wool you can enjoy its many performance benefits: great thermal properties; breathable for maximum natural comfort; and keep warm without overheating.
- One size
- Mid-weight merino offering maximum warmth for the 65g weight
- Seamless™ Performance Technology
- Narrow fit
- Extra-long length
View our full how-to-measure-yourself guide here.
- 100% Merino wool
Short Machine wash at 30°C, wash inside out
Dry flat, re-shape whilst damp
Do not use softeners or bleach
Cool iron on reverse
Please Note: Our warehouse only sends goods out Monday-Friday, so orders placed after 1pm on Friday afternoon and on Saturday and Sunday will be despatched Monday.
UNITED KINGDOM DELIVERY OPTIONS:
UK Royal Mail Standard Delivery (£4.99) (arrives 2-4 working days)
UK Express Delivery (£9.99) (place order before 1pm Monday - Thursday to receive next working day)
All our orders have a tracking number which will be emailed to you when the order is despatched.
To place an international order, please ensure you select the relevant flag for your delivery address. This is featured on the top right hand side of our website.
If, for whatever reason, you're not tripping over yourself to get down to the beach with your new purchase(s), we are more than happy to offer you a full refund on all goods returned to us in resalable condition within 14 days of purchase. Therefore, please try your sandals on a carpeted surface until you are sure that they are destined for your wardrobe.
Regrettably, we do not offer free returns. Consequently any delivery and postage charges are non-refundable unless your order is incorrect or faulty. Please get in touch if this is the case. For your peace of mind please make sure you ask for a stamped ‘Certificate of Posting’ to keep as a receipt, as we cannot take responsibility for items that for whatever reason fail to reach Aspiga HQ.
Please send back to:
Aspiga C/O Torque
Wortley Moor Road