- Studio model is 5'9", a UK 8, wearing a size XS
- Bicolour Fairisle design
- Crew neck
- Ribbed neckline, hem, and cuffs
- Made from superfine lambswool
- Made in Scotland
- Relaxed fit
Size XS: Bust 95cm, Length 60cm
- Size S: Bust 100cm, Length 60cm
- Size M: Bust 105cm, Length 60cm
- Size L: Bust 110cm, Length 60cm
- Size XL: Bust 115cm, Length 60cm
- Cool Hand-Wash
- Do not wring or twist
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool iron
- Dry clean if preferred
Why choose Wool
This garment has been made using seam-free knitting technology which means there is zero waste.
- Wool is a natural fibre produced by sheep who consume the organic carbon stored in plants and convert it into wool. At the end of its useful life, wool quickly decomposes in the soil, releasing valuable nutrients into the ground.
- By wearing wool you can enjoy its many performance benefits: great thermal properties; breathable for maximum natural comfort; and keep warm without overheating.
We do try to provide as much information to answer all your questions on our FAQs, but sometimes we know that you may not be able to find what you are looking for.
We are open Monday-Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm and are always happy to help in any way we can. Please call us on 0207 627 5166 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org