BCI Cotton BlueRegular price £130.00
Make 3 payments of £43.33. . No fees.
Aspiga Size Guide
Simply use our general size and measurement guide to find the perfect fit. Please ensure to refer to the individual garment measurements and fit recommendations on the product page. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 02076275166 or email us at email@example.com. See below our women's size guide, men's size guide and footwear size guide.
The Bootleg Jeans from Denim Studio are a fabulous new addition to our denim collection from their "Think Green" recycled denim programme. A high waisted cut with a softly flared leg they look great styled with a heel or platform trainer.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Blonde studio model is 5'9", a UK 8 / EU 36/ US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Recycled denim
- Slim fitting to the knee
- True denim wash
- Full length
Made in Tunisia
- Size 25: Inseam 81cm, Waist 65cm, Hip 76cm
- Size 26: Inseam 81cm, Waist 70cm, Hip 80cm
- Size 27: Inseam: 81cm, Waist: 72cm, Hip: 84cm
- Size 28: Inseam: 81cm, Waist: 72cm, Hip: 88cm
- Size 29: Inseam: 81cm, Waist: 74cm, Hip: 90cm
Size 30: Inseam: 81cm, Waist: 78cm, Hip: 94cm
Machine wash 30° inside out and separately
- WHY CHOOSE BCI ( BETTER COTTON INITIATIVE) COTTON?
Better Cotton Initiative (BCI) is a non-profit organization promoting better practices across the whole of cotton production to ensure a secure future for the industry. Their approach to sustainable cotton production covers all three pillars of sustainability: environmental, social and economic.
- BCI works with farmers to provide training on more sustainable agricultural practices. Cotton producers must meet the severn BCI requirements to become licensed to grow and sell their cotton as Better Cotton, these are crop protection, water stewardship, solid health, biodiversity, fibre quality, decent work and management system