Merino Wool PinkRegular price £140.00
Make 3 payments of £46.66. . No fees.
The Brittany Cardigan is your sustainable knitwear go-to, in a cosy 100% merino wool. This slightly cropped, button-through cardi features a ribbed neckline, cuffs, and hem.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Blonde lifestyle model is 5'8", a UK 8 / EU 36 / US 4 and is wearing a size XS
- 100% Merino Wool
- Button-down cardigan
- Full length sleeves
- Round neck
- Ribbed neckline, cuffs and hem
100% Merino Wool
Ethically Made in China
Cold wash at 30°C
- Size XS: Length 51cm, Bust 100.6cm, Waist 97cm, Sleeve Length 62.5cm.
- Size S: Length 51cm, Bust 103cm, Waist 99cm, Sleeve Length 63cm.
- Size M: Length 51cm, Bust 105.4cm, Waist 101cm, Sleeve Length 63.5cm.
- Size L: Length 51cm, Bust 107.8cm, Waist 103cm, Sleeve Length 64cm.
- Size XL: Length 51cm, Bust 110.2cm, Waist 105cm, Sleeve Length 64.5cm.
- Cold wash at 30°
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Warm iron on reverse
Why Choose Wool?
- Wool is a natural fibre produced by sheep who consume the organic carbon stored in plants and convert it to wool. It is one of the most effective forms of all-weather protection and science is yet to produce a fibre which matches its unique properties.50% of the weight of wool is pure organic carbon, no chemicals are required to craft it into clothing and wool biodegrades readily on land and in water as a protein-based fibre.