Is your size out of stock? We will be receiving more stock of this product on the 23rd of September. Please select your requested size and then sign up for email notification above, by selecting 'Notify Me When Available' to be the first to know once it's back in stock.
Back by popular demand - the Carmela Cotton Midi Dress, with gorgeous lace trim and scallop edging. This is a feminine dress shape with flattering waist cut and short sleeves making it a wardrobe staple. Finished with a scoop neckline and tiered dropped hem.
- Lace detailing on shoulders, sleeves, waist and skirt
- Fully lined
- Scalloped edging on sleeves and neckline
- Single tiered hem
- Concealed back zip
- Concealed side pockets
- Pair with our espadrilles and a beaded clutch for a more sophisticated evening look or looks great with a denim jacket and our Low-Top Trainers.
- Layer with an oversized jumper on cooler evenings
- Our garments are 100% GOTS Approved (Global Organic Textile Standard Certified).
- Organic cotton uses 88% less water and 62% less energy than regular cotton and is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air, and water free from contaminants that cause harm to the environment.
- Fair Price for Sustainability: when you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil and farmer livelihoods. Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical-free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher.
To find out more about our sustainable materials click here.
- Made from 100% Organic Cotton
- 100% organic cotton lining
- Machine wash at 30°, wash with similar colours, do not bleach, warm iron.
Please Note: Our warehouse only sends goods out Monday-Friday, so orders placed after 1pm on Friday afternoon and on Saturday and Sunday will be despatched Monday.
UNITED KINGDOM DELIVERY OPTIONS:
UK Royal Mail Standard Delivery (£4.99) (arrives 2-4 working days)
UK Express Delivery (£9.99) (place order before 1pm Monday - Thursday to receive next working day)
All our orders have a tracking number which will be emailed to you when the order is despatched.
To place an international order, please ensure you select the relevant flag for your delivery address. This is featured on the top right hand side of our website.
If, for whatever reason, you're not tripping over yourself to get down to the beach with your new purchase(s), we are more than happy to offer you a full refund on all goods returned to us in resalable condition within 14 days of purchase. Therefore, please try your sandals on a carpeted surface until you are sure that they are destined for your wardrobe.
Regrettably, we do not offer free returns. Consequently any delivery and postage charges are non-refundable unless your order is incorrect or faulty. Please get in touch if this is the case. For your peace of mind please make sure you ask for a stamped ‘Certificate of Posting’ to keep as a receipt, as we cannot take responsibility for items that for whatever reason fail to reach Aspiga HQ.
Please send back to:
Aspiga C/O Torque
Wortley Moor Road