Handcrafted in Kenya, an ultra-comfortable pair of slip-on leather sandals, featuring two over the foot strap one with a stripe of hand-beaded detailing, in turquoise. They come with a flat flexible, recycled rubber sole.
- Handcrafted in Kenya
- 100% genuine Leather (which is a byproduct of the meat industry)
- Our leather is only coloured using natural dyes.
- Ideal for those who prefer a sandal without a toe post
- Turquoise beads
- Genuine tan leather upper and glass beads (not plastic to minimise the impact on the environment).
- Wedge soft rubber sole
- Contrast white stitching
- Heel height 3.8cm
- Due to our sandals being handmade, there may be slight imperfections
The Chako Heel are a part of our sustainable fashion collection: supporting local artisans keeping their craft alive and helping to maintain their livelihood.
- These sandals are incredibly comfortable and will become your summer best friend, but at first, the leather may need to be worn in so it loosens up a bit to fit your foot.
- We suggest you wear your sandals around the house and on some short outings before you set off on a long day out.
We are currently in the process of moving away from all plastic packaging therefore your sandals will now be sent within a gorgeous, colourful fabric bag.
Please Note: Our warehouse only sends goods out Monday-Friday, so orders placed after 1pm on Friday afternoon and on Saturday and Sunday will be despatched Monday.
UNITED KINGDOM DELIVERY OPTIONS:
UK Royal Mail Standard Delivery (£4.99) (arrives 2-4 working days)
UK Express Delivery (£9.99) (place order before 1pm Monday - Thursday to receive next working day)
All orders over £200 will be upgraded to Next Working Day Delivery. However orders must be placed before 1pm weekdays to be received next working day.
All our orders have a tracking number which will be emailed to you when the order is despatched.
International Tracked (£20) (arrives in 5-20 working days)
If, for whatever reason, you're not tripping over yourself to get down to the beach with your new purchase(s), we are more than happy to offer you a full refund on all goods returned to us in resalable condition within 14 days of purchase. Therefore, please try your sandals on a carpeted surface until you are sure that they are destined for your wardrobe.
Regrettably, we do not offer free returns. Consequently any delivery and postage charges are non-refundable unless your order is incorrect or faulty. Please get in touch if this is the case. For your peace of mind please make sure you ask for a stamped ‘Certificate of Posting’ to keep as a receipt, as we cannot take responsibility for items that for whatever reason fail to reach Aspiga HQ.
Please send back to:
Aspiga C/O Torque
Wortley Moor Road