Charlie Stretch Corduroy Trousers
Navy/BlackRegular price £140.00
Make 3 payments of £46.66. . No fees.
Our Charlie Corduroy Trousers are made from responsibly sourced cotton stretch needlecord. Featuring a soft kick-flare shape, widening below the knee. The Charlie comes in a regular 31inch and tall 33inch length. Pair with our Theresa Cord Blazer for the ultimate co-ord look.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Blonde lifestyle model 1 is 5'10", a UK 8 / EU 36 / US 4 and is wearing a size XS
- Blonde lifestyle model 2 is 5'8', a UK 8 / EU 36 / US 4 and is wearing a size XS
- Blonde lifestyle model 3 is 5'5", a UK8/EU 36/ US 4 and wearing size XS
- Brunette studio model is 5'8", a UK 6/8 / EU 36 / US 4 and is wearing a size XS
- Comfort stretch needlecord
- Deep flattering waistband
- Angled pockets stitched down -can be unstitched
- Pocket bags
- Fly front
- Flared shape
Choose from two lengths
Responsibly Sourced Cotton
Made in Turkey
Dry clean only
- Size XS: Waist 71cm, inside leg 79cm
- Size S: Waist 76cm, inside leg 79cm
- Size M: Waist 81cm, inside leg 79cm
- Size L: Waist 86cm, inside leg 79cm
- Size XL: Waist 91cm, inside leg 79cm
- Size XS: Waist 71cm, inside leg 83.5cm
- Size S: Waist 76cm, inside leg 83.5cm
- Size M: Waist 81cm, inside leg 83.5cm
- Size L: Waist 86cm, inside leg 83.5cm
- Size XL: Waist 91cm, inside leg 83.5cm
- Dry clean only
Arrived by boat
We are working with our suppliers to ensure that all packaging is 100% biodegradable. In this instance due to issues in the supply chain we were unable to achieve this, however the plastic packaging used for these garments is either recyclable or made from recycled materials.
Why choose Responsibly Sourced Cotton
- This cotton is responsibly sourced through suppliers and mills that are building partnerships within the cotton supply chain to improve the social, economical, and environmental outcomes for farmers and their land.
- Whilst organic cotton is our preferred option, increased demand has currently impacted availability. As a ‘next best’ option, we are using responsibly-sourced cotton, which uses water more efficiently, to support our sustainability strategy.