Chelsea Wrap Dress
ECOVERO™ Viscose Daisy Flower LilacRegular price £80.00 Sale price £32.00
Make 3 payments of £10.66. . No fees.
Aspiga Size Guide
Simply use our general size and measurement guide to find the perfect fit. Please ensure to refer to the individual garment measurements and fit recommendations on the product page. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 02076275166 or email us at email@example.com. See below our women's size guide, men's size guide and footwear size guide.
Our much loved Chelsea wrap dress returns for SS23 with an improved fit and a new bi-colour flower print. Made from one of our core sustainable fabrics, soft EcoVero™ viscose has a beautiful drape. The dress features a slightly higher V neckline than in previous seasons and a smaller opening for the adjustable waist tie. This wrap dress style flatters all figures.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Blonde studio model is 5'8", a UK 8 / EU 36 / US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Brunette lifestyle model is 5'9", a UK 8 / EU 36 / US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Made from soft sustainable viscose EcoVero™
- Fitted waist with adjustable tie
- Short sleeves
- Cascading double frill
- Above knee length
Ethically Made in China
Machine wash at 30°C
- Size XXS: Length 93.5cm, Waist 65.6cm, Bust 86.6cm, Sleeve Length 15.8cm
- Size XS: Length 94.5cm, Waist 68cm, Bust 89cm, Sleeve Length 16cm
- Size S: Length 95.5cm, Waist 73cm, Bust 94cm, Sleeve Length 16.5cm
- Size M: Length 96.7cm, Waist 78cm, Bust 99cm, Sleeve Length 17cm
- Size L: Length 97.9cm, Waist 83cm, Bust 104cm, Sleeve Length 17.5cm
- Size XL: Length 99.1cm, Waist 88cm, Bust 109cm, Sleeve Length 18cm
- Size XXL Length 100.3cm, Waist 93cm, Bust 114cm, Sleeve Length 18.5cm
- Wash with similar colours
- Cold machine wash at 30°
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry flat
- Reshape whilst damp
- Cool iron on reverse whilst damp"
Arrived by boat
WHY CHOOSE LENZING™ ECOVERO™ VISCOSE?
- "LENZING™ and ECOVERO™ are trademarks of Austrian company Lenzing AG. From beginning to end, this type of viscose is the most sustainable choice; procuring pulp from sustainably forested woods, to responsibly handling water, minimising the use of energy sources and contributing up to 50% lower emissions and water impact than generic viscose. Certified as compostable and biodegradable under industrial, home, soil and marine conditions.
ETHICALLY MADE IN CHINA
- Technical Abilities - Our suppliers are world leaders in crafting beautiful occasion wear, using sustainable materials and fitted to perfection. According to Common Objective 50% of the world's viscose consumption is sourced from endangered forests, sourcing certified fabrics such as EcoVero™ viscose ensures we are protecting these vulnerable areas.
- Supply Chain - Our suppliers offer transparency and visibility of the supply chain - from the fabrics sourced to production, every part of the process is carefully monitored and in line with our sustainability objectives.
- Health & Safety - Our suppliers are dedicated to ensuring the best practice in terms of health and safety and employee welfare. All workers receive a fair living wage.
- Environmental & Ethical Practices - Our suppliers are chosen for their strong ethical policies and environmental standards. They are located far from regions of conflict and have no affiliation with their operations and practices.