Cotton Denim Blue/ WhiteRegular price £26.00
Make 3 payments of £8.66. . No fees.
The ultimate in African accessories. Everyone should have one. Not only ideal for the beach but they also double up as a scarf or picnic rug or colourful furniture throw.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Handwoven with 100% cotton
- The cotton has been grown and harvested in East Africa
- The distinctive tassels are hand-knotted by skilled artisans
- Coloured with Azo free dyes
- The traditional size is 171cm (66") x 104cm (40")
Contributing to Waterharvest "
Arrived by boat
Why choose KIKOY™
- The history of the Kikoy (also spelt Kikoi), is a traditional hand-woven East African fabric worn by local fishermen in Kenya and Tanzania. Kikoy is made from 100% cotton that is grown and harvested in East Africa. The woven fabric is dyed with bright, azo free dyes, resulting in a traditional sarong with vibrant colours that represent the spirit of the East African people
- Today, Kikoy is still hand-loomed, though it is often machine-loomed to increase quality and production quantities. It can be made into a variety of pieces from sarongs and beach towels to trousers and dressing gowns