- Blonde lifestyle model is 5'9", a UK 10 / EU 38 / US 6 and wearing a size S
- Blonde studio model is 5'9", a UK 8 / EU 36/ US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Made from soft sustainable EcoVero™ viscose
- V neckline
- Frill around the neck
- Cascading frill on skirt
- Wrap style
- Capped sleeves
- Shirred cuff and ruffle
- Adjustable waist tie
- Size XXS: Length 128cm, Waist 63cm, Bust 84cm, Sleeve Length 10cm
- Size XS: Length 129cm, Waist 68cm, Bust 89cm, Sleeve Length 10.5cm
- Size S: Length 130cm, Waist 73cm, Bust 94cm, Sleeve Length 11cm
- Size M: Length 131.2cm, Waist 78cm, Bust 99cm, Sleeve Length 11.5cm
- Size L: Length 132.4cm, Waist 83cm, Bust 104cm, Sleeve Length 12cm
- Size XL: Length 133.6cm, Waist 88cm, Bust 109cm, Sleeve Length 12.5cm
- Size XXL: Length 134.8cm, Waist 93cm, Bust 114cm, Sleeve Length 13cm
- Wash with similar colours
- Cold machine wash at 30°
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry flat
- Reshape whilst damp
- Cool iron on reverse whilst damp
WHY CHOOSE LENZING™ and ECOVERO™?
- LENZING™ and ECOVERO™ are trademarks of Austrian company Lenzing AG. From beginning to end, this type of viscose is the most sustainable choice; procuring pulp from sustainably forested woods, to responsibly handling water, minimising the use of energy sources and contributes up to 50% lower emissions and water impact than generic viscose. Certified as compostable and biodegradable under industrial, home, soil and marine conditions.
ETHICALLY MADE IN CHINA
- Technical Abilities - Our suppliers are world leaders in crafting beautiful occasion wear, using sustainable materials and fitted to perfection. According to Common Objective 50% of the world's viscose consumption is sourced from endangered forests, sourcing certified fabrics such as EcoVero™ viscose ensures we are protecting these vulnerable areas.
- Supply Chain - Our suppliers offer transparency and visibility of the supply chain - from the fabrics sourced to production, every part of the process is carefully monitored and in line with our sustainability objectives.
- Health & Safety - Our suppliers are dedicated to ensuring the best practice in terms of health and safety and employee welfare. All workers receive a fair living wage.
- Environmental & Ethical Practices - Our suppliers are chosen for their strong ethical policies and environmental standards. They are located far from regions of conflict and have no affiliation with their operations and practices.
- UK Standard Delivery: £4.99 (arrives in 3-5 working days)
- UK Express Delivery: £9.99 (place order before 1pm Monday - Thursday to receive next working day)
- All UK orders over £200 will be automatically upgraded to FREE UK Standard Delivery.
Please click here to view our Returns Policy. If you wish, you may also process a return or exchange at any Aspiga store for free, within 14 days of receipt of your order.
We do try to provide as much information to answer all your questions on our FAQs, but sometimes we know that you may not be able to find what you are looking for.
We are open Monday-Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm and are always happy to help in any way we can. Please call us on 0207 627 5166 or email us at email@example.com