- Brunette lifestyle model is 5'9", a UK 8 / EU 36 / US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Blonde studio model is 5'9", a UK 8 / EU 36 / US 4 and is wearing a size S
- Button closure
- Zip flyer
- Mid rise
- Size 25: XS, Waist 65cm, EU size 32-34
- Size 26: S, Waist 70cm, EU 34-36
- Size 27: S-M, Waist 73cm, EU 36
- Size 28: M, Waist 75cm, EU 36-38
- Size 29: M-L, Waist 78cm, EU 38
- Size 30: L, Waist 80cm, EU 38-40
- Machine wash 30° inside out and separately
WHY CHOOSE BCI ( BETTER COTTON INITIATIVE) COTTON?
- Better Cotton Initiative (BCI) is a non-profit organization promoting better practices across the whole of cotton production to ensure a secure future for the industry. Their approach to sustainable cotton production covers all three pillars of sustainability: environmental, social and economic. BCI works with farmers to provide training on more sustainable agricultural practices. Cotton producers must meet the severn BCI requirements to become licensed to grow and sell their cotton as Better Cotton, these are crop protection, water stewardship, solid health, biodiversity, fibre quality, decent work and management system
We do try to provide as much information to answer all your questions on our FAQs, but sometimes we know that you may not be able to find what you are looking for.
We are open Monday-Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm and are always happy to help in any way we can. Please call us on 0207 627 5166 or email us at email@example.com