Disc Leather Belt
Leather and glass beads BlueshineRegular price £60.00
Make 3 payments of £20.00. . No fees.
Introducing our hand-beaded belt made in Kenya, embellished with vibrant sustainable glass beads in an intricate design. Each belt is carefully crafted by our artisans and takes a full day to bead. The genuine leather is sourced from a tannery in Nairobi and the leather is dyed and sun-dried, therefore no two belts are the same.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- 100% Genuine leather and glass beads (we avoid plastic to minimise the impact on the environment)
- All our belts are unisex
- Fits perfectly through your jean belt loops
- Comes with a reusable dust bag to protect and maintain your belt
- Part of our sustainable fashion collection: supporting local artisans keeping their craft alive and helping to maintain their livelihood
- Handcrafted in Kenya
Leather and glass beads
Made in Kenya
Dust off with a dry cloth
Measurements may vary due to these products being handmade. Size recommendations are based on wearing the belt low waisted. We suggest sizing down for high waisted fit.
- Size 32" = 81cm, UK Size XS
- Size 34" = 86cm, UK Size S
- Size 36" = 91cm, UK Size M
- Size 38" = 97.5cm, UK Size L
- Size 40" = 106cm, UK Size XL
- Dust off with a soft, dry cloth
- For stains/marks, blot with a leather cleaning formula followed by a leather softening agent
- Due to the handmade nature of this item we recommend wiping the leather with a dry cloth before wear
Arrived by boat
Why choose our belts
- Our glass beads are fully recyclable and are coloured using natural dyes
- Glass beads are a particularly good alternative to plastic beads because when it breaks down, it remains safe and stable and releases no harmful chemicals into the surrounding environment
- Glass also takes far less energy to produce and has a long life span
- By rejecting leather we would destroy many jobs for individuals who rely on the leather industry for their livelihood
- We only use leather byproducts from the meat industry. The leather would otherwise be wasted
- Additionally, our leather is only coloured using natural dyes. It will last a lifetime and be passed on to future generations. It is the antithesis of fast fashion.