Measurements may vary
A gorgeous hand-beaded belt made in Kenya, embellished with vibrant sustainable glass beads in an intricate design. Each belt is carefully crafted and takes a full day to bead. The genuine leather is sourced from a tannery in Nairobi and the leather is dyed and sun-dried by our talented Artisans. Therefore no two belts are the same.
- 100% Genuine leather and glass beads (we avoid plastic to minimise the impact on the environment)
- All our belts are unisex
- Fits perfectly through your jean belt loops
- Comes with a reusable dust bag to protect and maintain your belt
- Part of our sustainable fashion collection: supporting local artisans keeping their craft alive and helping to maintain their livelihood
- Handcrafted in Kenya
- Pair with denim jeans and a simple white tee
- Looks great with a relaxed fitting dress to cinch you in at the waist
- Our glass beads are fully recyclable and are coloured using natural dyes.
- Glass beads are a particularly good alternative to plastic beads because when it breaks down, it remains safe and stable and releases no harmful chemicals into the surrounding environment. Glass also takes far less energy to produce and has a long life span.
By rejecting leather we would destroy many jobs for individuals who rely on the leather industry for their livelihood.
We only use leather byproducts from the meat industry. The leather would otherwise be wasted.
Measurements may vary due to these products being handmade. The length of the belt is measured from the start of the leather below the buckle to the middle hole, therefore please do not order based on measurements from another non-Aspiga belt. We recommend measuring your waist directly from where you would like the belt to sit, then choose your size accordingly.
Size recommendations are based on wearing the belt low waisted we would suggest sizing down for a high waisted fit.
- Size 32" = 81cm, UK Size S
- Size 34" = 86cm, UK Size S-M
- Size 36" = 91cm, UK Size M-L
- Size 38" = 97.5cm, UK Size L-XL
- Size 40" = 106cm, UK Size XL
- 100% Genuine leather
- Glass beads (we avoid plastic to minimise the impact on the environment)
- Care Instructions: Dust off with a soft, dry cloth.
- For stains/marks; blot with a leather cleaning formula followed by a leather softening agent.
- Due to the handmade nature of this item we recommend wiping the leather with a dry cloth before wear.
Please Note: Our warehouse only sends goods out Monday-Friday, so orders placed after 1pm on Friday afternoon and on Saturday and Sunday will be despatched Monday.
UNITED KINGDOM DELIVERY OPTIONS:
UK Royal Mail Standard Delivery (£4.99) (arrives 2-4 working days)
UK Express Delivery (£9.99) (place order before 1pm Monday - Thursday to receive next working day)
All our orders have a tracking number which will be emailed to you when the order is despatched.
To place an international order, please ensure you select the relevant flag for your delivery address. This is featured on the top right hand side of our website.
If, for whatever reason, you're not tripping over yourself to get down to the beach with your new purchase(s), we are more than happy to offer you a full refund on all goods returned to us in resalable condition within 14 days of purchase. Therefore, please try your sandals on a carpeted surface until you are sure that they are destined for your wardrobe.
Regrettably, we do not offer free returns. Consequently any delivery and postage charges are non-refundable unless your order is incorrect or faulty. Please get in touch if this is the case. For your peace of mind please make sure you ask for a stamped ‘Certificate of Posting’ to keep as a receipt, as we cannot take responsibility for items that for whatever reason fail to reach Aspiga HQ.
Please send back to:
Aspiga C/O Torque
Wortley Moor Road