Eco Faux Fur Long Line Gilet
Recycled Polyester Petrol BlueRegular price £140.00 Sale price £105.00
Make 3 payments of £35.00. . No fees.
Our Faux Fur Gilet is made from super soft recycled polyester and invisible poppers to fasten.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Lifestyle model is 5'8", a UK 8, wearing a size XS
- Studio model is 5'8", a UK 8, wearing a size XS
- Recycled polyester
- Round neck
Super soft faux fur
Made in China
Cold hand wash
- Cold hand wash
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry cleaning - mild process
We recommend using our Guppy Friend washing bag to help stop harmful plastic microfibers from entering the water cycle when washing clothes. The packaging is fully recyclable and the bag protects your garments, making them last longer.
Arrived by boat
We are working with our suppliers to ensure that all packaging is 100% biodegradable. In this instance due to issues in the supply chain we were unable to achieve this, however the plastic packaging used for these garments is either recyclable or made from recycled materials.
Why choose Recycled Polyester
- Our recycled polyester is certified by GRS (Global Recycled Standard)
- Turning plastic into fibre and then fabric helps to reduce the 8 million tons of plastic that end up in the ocean every year
- Using recycled polyester helps to protect marine ecosystems that are often endangered by plastic pollution
- Less petroleum is used to make recycled polyester, it also has a lower carbon footprint than virgin polyester
Recycling post-consumer waste into recycled polyester uses less energy and also diverts plastics from going to landfills.