Eco Faux Fur Long Line Gilet
Recycled Polyester Petrol BlueRegular price £140.00 Sale price £105.00
Make 3 payments of £35.00. . No fees.
Our Faux Fur Gilet is made from super soft recycled polyester and invisible poppers to fasten.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Lifestyle model is 5'8", a UK 8, wearing a size XS
- Studio model is 5'8", a UK 8, wearing a size XS
- Recycled polyester
- Round neck
Super soft faux fur
Ethically Made in China
Cold hand wash
- Cold hand wash
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry cleaning - mild process
We recommend using our Guppy Friend washing bag to help stop harmful plastic microfibers from entering the water cycle when washing clothes. The packaging is fully recyclable and the bag protects your garments, making them last longer.
Arrived by boat
We are working with our suppliers to ensure that all packaging is 100% biodegradable. In this instance due to issues in the supply chain we were unable to achieve this, however the plastic packaging used for these garments is either recyclable or made from recycled materials.
WHY CHOOSE RECYCLED POLYESTER?
- Our recycled polyester is certified by GRS (Global Recycled Standard)
- Turning plastic into fibre and then fabric helps to reduce the 8 million tons of plastic that end up in the ocean every year
- Using recycled polyester helps to protect marine ecosystems that are often endangered by plastic pollution
- Less petroleum is used to make recycled polyester, it also has a lower carbon footprint than virgin polyester
- Recycling post-consumer waste into recycled polyester uses less energy and also diverts plastics from going to landfills.
ETHICALLY MADE IN CHINA
- Technical Abilities: They are world leaders in crafting beautiful occasion wear, using the finest sustainable materials and fitted to perfection. According to Common Objective 50% of the worlds viscose consumption is sourced from endangered forests, sourcing certified fabrics such as EcoVero™ viscose ensures we are protecting these vulnerable areas.
- Supply Chain: They offer full transparency and visibility of the supply chain - from the fabrics sourced to production, every part of the process is carefully monitored and in line with our sustainability objectives.
- Health & Safety: They are dedicated to ensuring the best practice in terms of health and safety and employee welfare. All workers receive a fair living wage.
- Environmental & Ethical Practices: Our suppliers are chosen for their strong ethical policies and environmental standards. They are located far from regions of conflict and have no affiliation with their operations and practices.