Responsibly Sourced Cotton Flower BlueRegular price £110.00 Sale price £60.00
Make 3 payments of £20.00. . No fees.
The Eloise Blouse is made from responsibly sourced cotton poplin. Featuring a full button-through placket, with a double frill at the sleeve head and a single frill around the collar and yolk. Finished with a contrasting smocking at the cuff.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Blonde lifestyle model is 5'9", a UK 8 / EU 36/ US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Brunette lifestyle model is 5'7", a UK 8/ EU 36/ US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Blonde studio model is 5'8", a UK 8/ EU 36/ US 4 and wearing a size XS.
- 100% Responsibly sourced Cotton
- Button-through placket
- Frill along collar, yolk and sleeve head
- Full-length sleeves
- Smocked cuff
Responsibly Sourced Cotton
Made in India
Cold wash at 30°C
- Size XS: Length 63.5cm, bust 94cm, sleeve length 64cm
- Size S: Length 64.5cm, bust 99cm, sleeve length 65cm
- Size M: Length 65.5cm, bust 104cm, sleeve length 65cm
- Size L: Length 66.5cm, bust 109cm, sleeve length 66cm
- Size XL: Length 67.5cm, bust 114cm, sleeve length 67cm
- Cold machine wash at 30°
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
Warm iron on reverse
Why choose Responsibly Sourced Cotton
- This cotton is responsibly sourced through suppliers and mills that are building partnerships within the cotton supply chain to improve the social, economical, and environmental outcomes for farmers and their land
- Whilst organic cotton is our preferred option, increased demand has currently impacted availability. As a ‘next best’ option, we are using responsibly-sourced cotton, which uses water more efficiently, to support our sustainability strategy.