Crafted with the fabric of the season - Linen. This gorgeously chic shirt tunic provides a fluid nature to keep you cool, yet due to the curved hem and carefully cut design, the tunic will undoubtedly give you a stylish feminine fit. Finished with beautifully hand embroidered detail at front.
- 100% linen
- Nehru collar
- Single pleat a back
- Two side slits
- Button down style
- Long sleeves - can be rolled up
- Super versatile - wear alone or over slim white jeans
- Perfect for apple shapes
- Brunette model is 5'8 UK 6-8 and wears size XS
- Blonde model is 5'8 UK 8 and wears size S
- Care Instructions: Cool wash, we suggest 30 degrees, do not tumble dry, warm iron, do not dry clean.
- Linen is one of the most sustainable fabrics; it's hard wearing and will last longer and is more bio degradable than other fabrics.
- The production of linen requires less water than cotton.
- Less waste in production (eg the seeds can be used to produce linseed oil or flax seeds for consumption).
- Linen typically requires fewer pesticides, herbicides and fungicides than cotton to produce.
View our full how-to-measure-yourself guide here.
BUST - measure from under the arms at the fullest part around the bust horizontally.
LENGTH - measure from the shoulder to the hem of the garment.
- Size XS: Bust: 102cm, Length: 91cm
- Size S: Bust: 107cm, Length: 92.5cm
- Size M: Bust: 112cm, Length: 94cm
- Size L: Bust: 117cm, Length: 95.5cm
- Looks great over a swimsuit or Bikini for the beach
- Can also be worn over jeans for a daytime look
- Pair with our Kenyan Sandals and Beach bags
Please Note: Our warehouse only sends goods out Monday-Friday, so orders placed after 1pm on Friday afternoon and on Saturday and Sunday will be despatched Monday.
UNITED KINGDOM DELIVERY OPTIONS:
UK Royal Mail Standard Delivery (£4.99) (arrives 2-4 working days)
UK Express Delivery (£9.99) (place order before 1pm Monday - Thursday to receive next working day)
All orders over £200 will be upgraded to Next Working Day Delivery. However orders must be placed before 1pm weekdays to be received next working day.
All our orders have a tracking number which will be emailed to you when the order is despatched.
International Tracked (£20) (arrives in 5-20 working days)
If, for whatever reason, you're not tripping over yourself to get down to the beach with your new purchase(s), we are more than happy to offer you a full refund on all goods returned to us in resalable condition within 14 days of purchase. Therefore, please try your sandals on a carpeted surface until you are sure that they are destined for your wardrobe.
Regrettably, we do not offer free returns. Consequently any delivery and postage charges are non-refundable unless your order is incorrect or faulty. Please get in touch if this is the case. For your peace of mind please make sure you ask for a stamped ‘Certificate of Posting’ to keep as a receipt, as we cannot take responsibility for items that for whatever reason fail to reach Aspiga HQ.
Please send back to:
Aspiga C/O Torque
Wortley Moor Road