Brunette lifestyle model is 5'8", a UK 6/8/ EU 36/ US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Soft drapey viscose satin
- Full-length sleeves
- Puff shoulders
- Round neck
- Keyhole detailing at the back
- Two fabric-covered buttons at the cuffs
- Size XXS: Length 60.5cm, bust 89.6cm, sleeve length 65cm
- Size XS: Length 61cm, bust 92cm, sleeve length 65.5cm
- Size S: Length 62cm, bust 97cm, sleeve length 66.5cm
- Size M: Length 63cm, bust 102cm, sleeve length 67.5cm
- Size L: Length 64cm, bust 107cm, sleeve length 68.5cm
- Size XL: Length 65cm, bust 112cm, sleeve length 69.5cm
- Size XXL: Length 66cm, bust 117cm, sleeve length 70.5cm
- Wash with similar colours
- Machine wash cold
- Gentle cycle
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry flat
- Cool iron
- Reshape whilst damp
Iron on reverse whilst damp
WHY CHOOSE VISCOSE?
- Our Satin is made from a blend of Ecovero viscose and traditional viscose, making it more sustainable than synthetic satin fabrics. The lustrous properties of these viscose fibres create a fabric that drapes beautifully and feels luxurious to wear.
ETHICALLY MADE IN CHINA
- Technical Abilities - Our suppliers are world leaders in crafting beautiful occasion wear, using sustainable materials and fitted to perfection. According to Common Objective 50% of the world's viscose consumption is sourced from endangered forests, sourcing certified fabrics such as EcoVero™ viscose ensures we are protecting these vulnerable areas.
- Supply Chain - Our suppliers offer transparency and visibility of the supply chain - from the fabrics sourced to production, every part of the process is carefully monitored and in line with our sustainability objectives.
- Health & Safety - Our suppliers are dedicated to ensuring the best practice in terms of health and safety and employee welfare. All workers receive a fair living wage.
- Environmental & Ethical Practices - Our suppliers are chosen for their strong ethical policies and environmental standards. They are located far from regions of conflict and have no affiliation with their operations and practices.
We do try to provide as much information to answer all your questions on our FAQs, but sometimes we know that you may not be able to find what you are looking for.
We are open Monday-Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm and are always happy to help in any way we can. Please call us on 0207 627 5166 or email us at email@example.com