Emma Cotton Midi Dress
Organic Cotton Botanical Posies Lilac/BlueRegular price £80.00
Make 3 payments of £26.66. . No fees.
A long time favourite, our Emma midi dress arrives in lightweight soft organic cotton with a pretty floral print. Unlined, Emma is easy to wear for beach days or pop on a slip and wear into town. Glass beading detail on the neck ties adds a extra sustainable touch and the sleeve has a very gentle flare.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Studio model is 5'9", a UK 8, wearing a size XS
- Made from lightweight organic cotton
- Round neckline with V-notch
- Neckties with beaded fabric tassels
- Midi length
- Concealed side pockets
Made in India
Machine wash cold
- Size XS: Length 123cm, Waist 83cm, Bust 88cm, Hem 248cm, Sleeve Length 41.3cm.
- Size S: Length 124cm, Waist 88cm, Bust 93cm, Hem 253cm, Sleeve Length 42cm.
- Size M: Length 125 cm, Waist 93cm, Bust 98cm, Hem 258, Sleeve Length 42.7. Size L: Length 126cm, Waist 98cm, Bust 103cm, Hem 263cm, Sleeve Length 43.4cm.
- Size XL: Length 127cm, Waist 103cm, Bust 108cm, Hem 268cm, Sleeve Length 44.1cm.
- Machine wash cold
- Gentle cycle
- Wash inside out
- Do not tumble dry
- Low iron
Arrived by boat
- Organic Cotton is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air and water free from contaminants that cause harm. When you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil and farmer livelihoods. Organic cotton is hand-picked, which means that it retains it’s form, making it feel softer on your skin, and better looking (always important). Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher.