Emma Midi Dress
ECOVERO™ Viscose Cheetah Blue/PinkRegular price £130.00
Make 3 payments of £43.33. . No fees.
Aspiga Size Guide
Simply use our general size and measurement guide to find the perfect fit. Please ensure to refer to the individual garment measurements and fit recommendations on the product page. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 02076275166 or email us at email@example.com. See below our women's size guide, men's size guide and footwear size guide.
A long time favourite, our Emma Midi Dress is crafted from a sustainable light-weight Viscose EcoVero™. Beautiful to wear, this soft and drapey fabric lends a relaxed vibe to this easy and extremely flattering dress. Revisited this season in a fun and vibrant cheetah print.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Blonde lifestyle model is 5'9", a UK 8 / EU 36/ US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Blonde studio model 1 is 5'7", a UK 8 / EU 36/ US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Made from a sustainable light-weight EcoVero™ viscose
- Round neckline with V-notch
- Neckties with beaded fabric tassels
- Concealed side seam pockets
- Tiered skirt
Midi length 3/4 length sleeves
Ethically Made in China
Machine wash at 30°C
- Size XS: bust 84cm, waist 74cm, length 129cm
- Size S: bust 89cm, waist 79cm, length 130cm
- Size M: bust 94cm, waist 84cm, length 131cm
- Size L: bust 99cm, waist 89cm, length 132cm
- Size XL: bust 104cm, waist 94cm, length 133cm
Size XXL: bust 109cm, waist 99cm, length 134cm
- Wash with similar colours
- Cold machine wash at 30°
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry flat
- Reshape whilst damp
Cool iron on reverse whilst damp
WHY CHOOSE LENZING™ and ECOVERO™?
- LENZING™ and ECOVERO™ are trademarks of Austrian company Lenzing AG. From beginning to end, this type of viscose is the most sustainable choice; procuring pulp from sustainably forested woods, to responsibly handling water, minimising the use of energy sources and contributes up to 50% lower emissions and water impact than generic viscose. Certified as compostable and biodegradable under industrial, home, soil and marine conditions.
ETHICALLY MADE IN CHINA
- Technical Abilities - Our suppliers are world leaders in crafting beautiful occasion wear, using sustainable materials and fitted to perfection. According to Common Objective 50% of the world's viscose consumption is sourced from endangered forests, sourcing certified fabrics such as EcoVero™ viscose ensures we are protecting these vulnerable areas.
- Supply Chain - Our suppliers offer transparency and visibility of the supply chain - from the fabrics sourced to production, every part of the process is carefully monitored and in line with our sustainability objectives.
- Health & Safety - Our suppliers are dedicated to ensuring the best practice in terms of health and safety and employee welfare. All workers receive a fair living wage.
- Environmental & Ethical Practices - Our suppliers are chosen for their strong ethical policies and environmental standards. They are located far from regions of conflict and have no affiliation with their operations and practices.