Emma Midi Dress
ECOVERO™ Viscose Cheetah Grey/WhiteRegular price £130.00
Make 3 payments of £43.33. . No fees.
A long time favourite, our Emma Midi Dress is crafted from a sustainable light-weight Viscose EcoVero™. Beautiful to wear, this soft and drapey fabric lends a relaxed vibe to this easy and extremely flattering dress. Revisited this season in a fun and vibrant cheetah print.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Brunette lifestyle model is 5'7", a UK 10 / EU 38 / US 6 and wearing size S
- Made from a sustainable light-weight
- EcoVero™ viscose
- Round neckline with V-notch
- Neckties with beaded fabric tassels
- Concealed side seam pockets
- Tiered skirt
- Midi length 3/4 length sleeves
Ethically Made in China
Machine wash at 30°C
- Size XS: bust 84cm, waist 74cm, length 129cm
- Size S: bust 89cm, waist 79cm, length 130cm
- Size M: bust 94cm, waist 84cm, length 131cm
- Size L: bust 99cm, waist 89cm, length 132cm
- Size XL: bust 104cm, waist 94cm, length 133cm
- Size XXL: bust 109cm, waist 99cm, length 134cm
- Wash with similar colours
- Cold machine wash at 30°
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry flat
- Reshape whilst damp
- Cool iron on reverse whilst damp
Why Choose LENZING™ and ECOVERO™
LENZING™ and ECOVERO™ are trademarks of Austrian company Lenzing AG. From beginning to end, this type of viscose is the most sustainable choice; procuring pulp from sustainably forested woods, to responsibly handling water, minimising the use of energy sources and contributes up to 50% lower emissions and water impact than generic viscose. Certified as compostable and biodegradable under industrial, home, soil and marine conditions.
ETHICALLY MADE IN CHINA
- Technical Abilities: They are world leaders in crafting beautiful occasion wear, using the finest sustainable materials and fitted to perfection. According to Common Objective 50% of the worlds viscose consumption is sourced from endangered forests, sourcing certified fabrics such as EcoVero™ viscose ensures we are protecting these vulnerable areas.
- Supply Chain: They offer full transparency and visibility of the supply chain - from the fabrics sourced to production, every part of the process is carefully monitored and in line with our sustainability objectives.
- Health & Safety: They are dedicated to ensuring the best practice in terms of health and safety and employee welfare. All workers receive a fair living wage.
- Environmental & Ethical Practices: Our suppliers are chosen for their strong ethical policies and environmental standards. They are located