Organic Cotton Vintage Rose PinkRegular price £165.00
Make 3 payments of £55.00. . No fees.
Crafted from soft organic cotton, the Enny dress is many dresses in one. Depending on how you style her, Enny will take you from town to country and from beach to bar. A true maxi, Enny is elevated with lace trim and two tiers.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Studio model is 5'9", a UK 8, wearing a size XS
- Lifestyle model is 5'9", a UK 10, wearing a size S
- Made from soft organic cotton
- V-neckline with an empire waist
- Short puff sleeves
- Contrast lace detailing
- Maxi length with two tiers
- Side seam pockets
Made in India
Machine wash at 30°C
- Size XS: Length 138cm, Bust 90cm, Waist 69cm, Sleeve Length 25cm.
- Size S: Length 139cm, Bust 95cm, Waist 74cm, Sleeve Length 25.5cm.
- Size M: Length 140cm, Bust 100cm,Waist 79cm, Sleeve Length 26cm.
- Size L: Length 141cm, Bust 105cm, Waist 84cm, Sleeve Length 26.5cm.
- Size XL: Length 142cm, Bust 110cm, Waist 84cm, Sleeve Length 27cm.
- Machine wash at 30°
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Warm iron
Why Choose Organic Cotton?
- Organic Cotton is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air and water free from contaminants that cause harm. When you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil and farmer livelihoods. Organic cotton is hand-picked, which means that it retains it’s form, making it feel softer on your skin, and better looking (always important). Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher.