BCI Cotton Washed DenimRegular price £140.00
Make 3 payments of £46.66. . No fees.
Our Flare Jeans, are made using BCI (Better Cotton Initiative) denim. Featuring a mid-rise with a flare leg, in a washed denim colour.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Blonde lifestyle model is 5'6", a UK 8, wearing a 26" and regular length
- Brunette lifestyle model is 5'7", a UK 6/8, wearing a 26" and regular length
- Lifestyle model is 5'9", a UK 8, wearing a 26" and regular length
- Denim Studio
- Flare leg
- Regular 32" leg length
- Two front patch pockets
- BCI stretch denim
- Washed denim colour
Zip fly fastening
Made in Tunisia
Machine wash at 30°C
- Our Flared Jeans are measured by the waist in inches
- Machine wash at 30°
- Wash inside out and separately
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron a low heat
Arrived by boat
Why choose The Denim Studio
- We partner with Denim Studio and choose styles from their “Think Green” range, where they combine BCI (Better Cotton Initiative) cotton with recycled materials including recycled cotton and recycled polyester. 35% of the materials in their collection are recycled and 99% of the fabrics in the styles we buy are made from sustainable materials. All of the fabrics in the range are Global Recycled Standard certified.
We also choose to buy our denim from Denim Studio because of their reduced impact on the water cycle. They use water-saving technologies that reduce their consumption by 93% compared to conventional treatment. Denim Studio packages their jeans rolled up in recycled brown paper tied up with string, which adds an authentic touch!