- Lifestyle model is 5'11", a UK 10, wearing a size S
- Studio model is 5'8, a UK size 8 and wearing a size XS
- Viscose satin
- V-neckline with a detachable frill detailed collar
- Decorative fabric covered buttons down the front
- Short puff sleeves with soft shirring
- Empire waist with gathers under the bust
- Fastened with a zip at the back
- Lined bodice
- Size XXS: Length 123cm, empire seam width 32cm, bust 51cm
- Size XS: Length 124cm, empire seam width 34.5cm, bust 43.5cm
- Size S: Length 125cm, empire seam width 37cm, bust 46cm
- Size M: Length 126cm, empire seam width 39.5cm, bust 48.5cm
- Size L: Length 127cm, empire seam width 42cm, bust 51cm
- Size XL: Length 128cm, empire seam width 44.5cm, bust 53.5cm
- Size XXL: Length 129cm, empire seam width 47cm, bust 56cm
- Cold machine wash at 30°
- Wash with similar colours
- Dry flat
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool iron
- Reshape whilst damp
- Iron on reverse whilst damp
Why choose Viscose?
- We love Viscose Satin not only because it's silky soft and breathable, but it's also a natural, loose-weave sustainable fibre which is fully biodegradable and originates from tree pulp.
ETHICALLY MADE IN CHINA
- Technical Abilities - Our suppliers are world leaders in crafting beautiful occasion wear, using sustainable materials and fitted to perfection. According to Common Objective 50% of the world's viscose consumption is sourced from endangered forests, sourcing certified fabrics such as EcoVero™ viscose ensures we are protecting these vulnerable areas.
- Supply Chain - Our suppliers offer transparency and visibility of the supply chain - from the fabrics sourced to production, every part of the process is carefully monitored and in line with our sustainability objectives.
- Health & Safety - Our suppliers are dedicated to ensuring the best practice in terms of health and safety and employee welfare. All workers receive a fair living wage.
- Environmental & Ethical Practices - Our suppliers are chosen for their strong ethical policies and environmental standards. They are located far from regions of conflict and have no affiliation with their operations and practices.
We do try to provide as much information to answer all your questions on our FAQs, but sometimes we know that you may not be able to find what you are looking for.
We are open Monday-Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm and are always happy to help in any way we can. Please call us on 0207 627 5166 or email us at email@example.com