Frankie Knee Length Dress
Organic Cotton BlackRegular price £85.00
Make 3 payments of £28.33. . No fees.
Aspiga Size Guide
Simply use our general size and measurement guide to find the perfect fit. Please ensure to refer to the individual garment measurements and fit recommendations on the product page. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 02076275166 or email us at email@example.com. See below our women's size guide, men's size guide and footwear size guide.
The Frankie mini dress is crafted from soft organic cotton cheesecloth. With adjustable straps and pretty ladder stitch detail, this easy breezy cotton maxi is a key holiday piece.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Brunette lifestyle model is 5'9", a UK 6 / EU 34 / US 2 and wearing a size XS
- Made from 100% GOTS certified Organic Cotton
- Scoop neckline
- Adjustable spaghetti straps with frill detailing
- Single-tiered hem with ladder detailing
- Above the knee length
100% Organic Cotton
Made in India
Fits big - Please note, some of our customers suggest sizing down.
- Size XS: Length 97cm, Bust 87cm
- Size S: Length 98cm, Bust 92cm
- Size M: Length 99cm, Bust 97cm
- Size L: Length 100cm, Bust 102cm
- Size XL: Length 101cm, Bust 107cm
- Wash with similar colours
- Hand wash only
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
Arrived by boat
Why Choose Organic Cotton?
- Organic Cotton is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air and water free from contaminants that cause harm. When you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil and farmer livelihoods. Organic cotton is hand-picked, which means that it retains it’s form, making it feel softer on your skin, and better looking (always important). Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher.