Frankie Midi Dress
Organic Cotton Gumdrop GreenRegular price £100.00
Make 3 payments of £33.33. . No fees.
Aspiga Size Guide
Simply use our general size and measurement guide to find the perfect fit. Please ensure to refer to the individual garment measurements and fit recommendations on the product page. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 02076275166 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. See below our women's size guide, men's size guide and footwear size guide.
Introducing our Frankie Midi Dress made from soft, double-weave organic cotton. Featuring a scoop neckline and adjustable spaghetti straps with frill detailing. Finished with a single-tiered hem with insert ladder lace in a midi length.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Studio model is 5'9", a UK 8, wearing a size XS
- Lifestyle model is 5'10", a UK 8, wearing a size XS
- Made from 100% GOTS certified Organic Cotton
- Scoop neckline
- Adjustable spaghetti straps with frill detailing
- Midi length
100% Organic Cotton
Made in India
Machine wash at 30°C
Fits big - Please note, some of our customers suggest sizing down.
- Size XS: Bust 87cm, Length 131cm
- Size S: Bust 92cm, Length 132cm
- Size M: Bust 97cm, Length 133cm
- Size L: Bust 102cm, Length 134cm
- Size XL: Bust 107cm, Length 135cm
- Size XXL: Bust 112cm, Length 136cm
- Machine wash at 30°
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Warm iron
Arrived by boat
Why choose Organic Cotton
- Our garments are 100% GOTS Approved (Global Organic Textile Standard Certified)
- Organic cotton uses 88% less water and 62% less energy than regular cotton and is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air, and water free from contaminants that cause harm to the environment
- Fair Price for Sustainability: when you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil and farmer livelihoods
- Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical-free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher.