Frankie Knee Length Dress
Organic Cotton Gumdrop GreenRegular price £85.00
Make 3 payments of £28.33. . No fees.
Aspiga Size Guide
Simply use our general size and measurement guide to find the perfect fit. Please ensure to refer to the individual garment measurements and fit recommendations on the product page. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 02076275166 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. See below our women's size guide, men's size guide and footwear size guide.
Introducing our Frankie Mini Dress made from soft, double-weave organic cotton. Featuring a scoop neckline and adjustable spaghetti straps with frill detailing. Finished with a single-tiered hem with a laddered lace insert in an above-the-knee length.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Model is 5'8, a UK size 8 and wearing a size XS
- Made from 100% GOTS certified Organic Cotton
- Scoop neckline
- Adjustable spaghetti straps with frill detailing
- Single-tiered hem with ladder detailing
- Above the knee length
100% Organic Cotton
Made in India
Machine wash at 30°C
Fits big - Please note, some of our customers suggest sizing down.
- Size XS: Length 97cm, Bust 87cm
- Size S: Length 98cm, Bust 92cm
- Size M: Length 99cm, Bust 97cm
- Size L: Length 100cm, Bust 102cm
- Size XL: Length 101cm, Bust 107cm
- Machine wash at 30°
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Warm iron
Arrived by boat
Why choose organic cotton?
- Our garments are 100% GOTS Approved (Global Organic Textile Standard Certified)
- Organic cotton uses 88% less water and 62% less energy than regular cotton and is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air, and water free from contaminants that cause harm to the environment
- Fair Price for Sustainability: when you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil and farmer livelihoods
- Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical-free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher.