Guadalupe Maxi Tunic
Organic Cotton Paisley White/PinkRegular price £90.00 Sale price £67.50
Make 3 payments of £22.50. . No fees.
Aspiga Size Guide
Simply use our general size and measurement guide to find the perfect fit. Please ensure to refer to the individual garment measurements and fit recommendations on the product page. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 02076275166 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. See below our women's size guide, men's size guide and footwear size guide.
The perfect kaftan to take you seamlessly from beach to bar in soft organic cotton gauze. The Guadalupe Cotton Maxi Tunic is block printed by hand with pretty motifs and borders, perfect to layer over swimwear when you wish to cover up.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Blonde lifestyle model is 5'8', a UK 8/ EU 36/ US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Made from 100% GOTS certified Organic Cotton
- Hand blocked coral print on the body and leaf prints on the cuff and hem
- Side pockets
- Sheer fabric
- Two high side slits
- Full-length sleeves, which have an adjustable button fastening and can be rolled up to 3/4 length
- Midi length
100% Organic Cotton
Made in India
Cold Machine wash at 30°C
- Size XS: length 123cm, bust 94cm
- Size S: length 124cm, bust 99cm
- Size M: length 125cm, bust 104cm
- Size L: length 126cm, bust 109cm
- Size XL: length 127cm, bust 114cm
- Size XXL: length 128cm, bust 119cm
- Wash with similar colours
- Cold machine wash at 30°
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron on reverse
- Do not dry clean
Arrived by boat
- Organic Cotton is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air and water free from contaminants that cause harm. When you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil and farmer livelihoods. Organic cotton is hand-picked, which means that it retains it’s form, making it feel softer on your skin, and better looking (always important). Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher.