Halter Recycled Bikini
Recycled Polyester Shell Marina BlueRegular price £95.00
Make 3 payments of £31.66. . No fees.
Introducing our first ever Sustainable Swimwear Collection. The Halter Neck Recycled Bikini is made from 82% certified recycled polyester (made from post consumer waste and plastic bottles) with stretch for comfort. The fabric is double layered for a premium finish. Featuring a halter neck bikini top with adjustable ties and a circular front buckle. Finished with matching mid-rise bikini bottoms with adjustable ties at each side.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Lifestyle model is 5'9.5", a UK 8/10, wearing a size S
- Our sustainable swimwear is made from 82% double layered certified recycled polyester blended with stretch for comfort and longevity.
- Our fabric has UV protection (SPF50+) to maintain colour vibrancy and to protect your skin.
Made in China
Hand wash only
- True to size
- Hand wash only
- Lay flat to dry
Arrived by boat
Why choose Recycled Polyester
- Our recycled polyester is certified by GRS (Global Recycled Standard)
- Turning plastic into fibre and then fabric helps to reduce the 8 million tons of plastic that end up in the ocean every year. Using recycled polyester helps to protect marine ecosystems that are often endangered by plastic pollution
- Less petroleum is used to make recycled polyester. It also has a lower carbon footprint than virgin polyester
- Recycling post consumer waste into recycled polyester uses less energy and also diverts plastics from going to landfill.