Hanna Kick Flare Denim Regular Jeans
BCI Cotton BlackRegular price £120.00
Make 3 payments of £40.00. . No fees.
Introducing the Hanna Kick Flare Jeans, made using BCI (Better Cotton Initiative) denim. Featuring a kick flare leg and functional pockets.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Studio model is 5'10, a UK 8, wearing a size 27
- Lifestyle model is 5'6, a UK 6/8, wearing a size 26
- Recycled denim
- Kick flare
- Slim fitting to the knee
- Black denim wash
- Full length
- 2 leg lengths are available
92% Cotton 6% Elastomultiester and 2% Elastane
Made in Tunisia
Machine wash at 30°C
- Size 27: Inseam: 81cm, Waist: 72cm, Hip: 84cm
- Size 28: Inseam: 81cm, Waist: 72cm, Hip: 88cm
- Size 29: Inseam: 81cm, Waist: 74cm, Hip: 90cm
- Size 30: Inseam: 81cm, Waist: 78cm, Hip: 94cm
- Machine wash 30 inside out and separately
Arrived by boat
Why choose BCI (
Better Cotton Initiative) cotton?
- Better Cotton Initiative (BCI) is a non-profit organization promoting better practices across the whole of cotton production to ensure a secure future for the industry. Their approach to sustainable cotton production covers all three pillars of sustainability: environmental, social and economic.
- BCI works with farmers to provide training on more sustainable agricultural practices. Cotton producers must meet the severn BCI requirements to become licensed to grow and sell their cotton as Better Cotton, these are crop protection, water stewardship, solid health, biodiversity, fibre quality, decent work and management system