Organic Cotton Japanese Flower Apple GreenRegular price £160.00
Make 3 payments of £53.33. . No fees.
This gorgeous floral print is block printed by hand in Jaipur. Crafted from soft organic cotton, the Hayden dress is unlined but comes with a detachable cami, designed for holidays to throw on and take you from the beach to the bar. All of our block-printed garments use azo free, water-based dyes which are safe to wear and kind to the planet.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Brunette studio model is 5'8", a UK 6/8 / EU 36 / US 4 and is wearing a size XS
- Blonde lifestyle model is 5'9", a UK 10 / EU 38 / US 6 and wearing a size XS
- Block printed by hand in Jaipur
- Made from 100% GOTS certified Organic Cotton
- V-neckline with pom-pom details
- 3/4 fluted sleeves
- Fit and flare silhouette
- Midi length
Cold machine wash at 30 degrees
Made in India
Cold Machine wash at 30°C
- Size XS: Length 121cm, Waist 78cm, Sleeve Length 47.8cm.
- Size S: Length 122cm, Waist 78cm, Sleeve Length 48.5cm.
- Size M: Length 123cm, Waist 88cm, Sleeve Length 49.2cm.
- Size L: Length 124cm, Waist 93cm, Sleeve Length 49.9cm.
- Size XL: Length 125cm, Waist 98cm, Sleeve Length 50.6cm.
- Cold Machine wash at 30°
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron on reverse
Arrived by boat
Organic Cotton is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air and water free from contaminants that cause harm. When you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil and farmer livelihoods. Organic cotton is hand-picked, which means that it retains it’s form, making it feel softer on your skin, and better looking (always important). Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher.